Boarding Facility Tours Mon-Sat (10 AM-4 PM)
TOURS OF OUR KENNEL FACILITY ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
MUST WEAR A MASK FOR THE TOUR.
WE ARE SORRY BUT YOUR DOG CANT GO ON THE TOUR.
PLEASE CALL US TO SET UP YOUR TOUR DATE AND TIME.
Our professionally trained staff cares for the needs of our kennel guests and takes the time to offer them companionship and comfort during their stay.
We are happy to offer the following:
- Spacious Indoor and Outdoor Runs
- Individual Exercise and Play Time in Large Paddocks (additional fee)
- 24 Hour On-Site Manager
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Medication Administered Upon Request (additional fee if more than twice a day)
- AAHA Accredited Veterinary Hospital On-Site
- Bring Your Pets Favorite Diet and Treats
- Grooming Salon / Pet Spa On-Site
For an additional cost we offer group daycare, individual playtime, and trail walks!
Baths: Prices are based on size of pet. Additional grooming services are available with our Grooming team.
- Small: $28
Heavy Coat: $30*
- Medium: $35
Heavy Coat: $38*
- Large: $45
Heavy Coat: $50*
- X-Large: $55
- Cat Baths: $45 (short haired cats only)
- Nail Clip Only (Dogs and Cats): $15
- Nail Grind (Dogs only): $17
*Pricing can very, depends on length/condition of coat.
All reservations made during our busy times and holidays require a deposit and 2 weeks notice of cancellation when you make the reservation. All clients will be notified of this policy when you call.
Holidays We are CLOSED to the public (kennel staff is still working all day to care for your pet).
• New Years Day
• Fourth of July
• Thanksgiving day
• Christmas Day
• New Years Eve 7am til noon (subject to change)
• Christmas Eve 7am til noon (subject to change)
*EACH PET IS CHARGED A FULL DAY OF BOARDING ON DAY OF ARRIVAL